Truth, Faith, Hope & Love
Position: Primary Teacher (Full Time – Temporary)
Infant Jesus School, Morley is a double stream co-educational primary school catering for children from Pre-Kindy to Year 6 with an approximate enrolment of 530 students. The school has a strong sense of community with an emphasis on pastoral care and acceptance of all cultural and social backgrounds and needs. The school enjoys a close relationship with the parish and strong support from the parent community. Infant Jesus School offers a vibrant curriculum and we are looking for a dynamic and creative primary teacher who is committed to their teaching vocation.
- Be a practising Catholic and fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic Education
- Be an exemplary, enthusiastic educator who works well with their peers to plan for and implement teaching programs that improve student learning.
- A sound knowledge of the West Australian Curriculum with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and differentiated learning
- Excellent planning and use of digital technologies, thinking skills and inquiry-based learning that engages students in a 21st century learning environment
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills that create a supportive and safe environment
- Be confident integrating iPads and other technologies into teaching learning programs.
- Understand the importance of developing positive relationships with children, staff and parents and can demonstrate evidence of such actions
- Demonstrate an ability to take on extra roles and be involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in a positive, proactive manner with students, staff and parents
- Relevant 4 year tertiary qualifications
- Accreditation to teach Religious Education or working towards
© Infant Jesus School 2017
17 Smith St, Morley WA 6062
Tel: (08) 9276 1769 | Fax: (08) 9276 2998
Website by Chameleon Logic