Truth, Faith, Hope & Love
Leaders as Learners
“The power of collective capacity is that it enables ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things. – for two reasons. One is that knowledge about effective practice becomes more widely available and accessible on a daily basis. The second reason is more powerful still – working together generates commitment.” Michael Fullan (McKinsey & Company Report).
Each child at Infant Jesus School, is encouraged to be a global citizen, who understands their actions contribute to building their community’s values and practices. The children have opportunities to develop sustainable habits and an appreciation for our world. Social justice is promoted throughout the school and all of the children are encouraged to share their gifts and talents with the community.
At Infant Jesus School, we believe in
• A continual focus on leadership for learning
• Empowering all students to be leaders
• Developing high standards of professional practice, and strong instructional leadership.
• Setting high expectations and promoting a community of learners who share explicit and articulated learning goals
• Developing a passion for learning, knowledge of current research and the concept of continuous improvement
• Developing leaders who are motivated to inspire and engage others in articulating the shared vision of #ExpectGreatThings
© Infant Jesus School 2017
17 Smith St, Morley WA 6062
Tel: (08) 9276 1769 | Fax: (08) 9276 2998
Website by Chameleon Logic