P & F and Canteen News
The kids have voted and it was a landslide! Let’s just say “We are Flying High!” It was great to see Mr Colangelo decked out in Blue and Yellow! Even it was for only one day! Thank you to all those who helped and what a great way to kick off the season.
Friday 13 April –COLOUR FUN RUN The Fundraising Committee is working like mad and are super excited about this colourful event! Information regarding this event will be sent home with your child soon.
We are in need of parent volunteers for the “Colour Run” which will be held from 2pm on Friday 13 April. If you can assist please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Many thanks. Marisa Gulluni – P&F President
PARENT REPRESENTATIVE NEWS Kindy Parents Coffee ☕️ Meet Up When: Wednesday 28 March at 9.15am Where: Gloria Jeans Morley (inside Myer, Galleria)
SECOND HAND UNIFORM SWAP MEET
4 April 2018 from 8am – 9.30am
Infant Jesus School Hall
The Infant Jesus P&F are hosting a Second Hand Uniform Swap Meet. We would love to see many of parents coming along, to buy and sell items. Come and have a cuppa and you just might find a bargain.
Please note; this Swap Meet is for
Infant Jesus School second hand uniforms items ONLY!
- Please come to the hall to set up from 7:45am, to be ready for the 8.00am start.
- Trestle tables will be provided, for you to set up your uniforms.
- You are responsible for your goods and sale of goods.
- You (or a person of your choosing) must remain with your goods.
- The P&F cannot sell your items on your behalf.
- Please ensure you bring change for your customers.
- Please ensure the items you are selling are clean.
- The swap meet must be finished and packed away by 9.30am
- Please bring cash, as there is no Eftpos available.
- Payments are to be made directly to the seller only.
- Please bring a carry bag, for the items you purchase on the day.
- Ensure you are happy with all purchases, prior to making payment.
Friday 23 March
Marinella Payne, Pauline Spence, Amanda Kirkup
Monday 26 March
Wanita Gentile, Marinella Payne, Sandrine Teo.
Wednesday 28 March
Melissa Rechichi, Louise Staltari, Mel Santella
If you are unable to attend your rostered day, please contact another parent to swap. Any queries please email Francesca.
CANTEEN MENU – LENT
The Chicken Schnitzel Roll will be replaced with a Fish Roll and there will only be Cheese Pizza available and the Pasta of the Day will be Penne with Napolitano Sauce. Also on Fridays during Lent there will be no Sausage Rolls only Ricotta and Spinach Rolls.
© Infant Jesus School 2017
17 Smith St, Morley WA 6062
Tel: (08) 9276 1769 | Fax: (08) 9276 2998
Website by Chameleon Logic