We believe that people need to be nurtured, so they feel safe and are con dent to take risks. It is important that teachers, students and parents at Infant Jesus School feel as though they are “part of something.”
Our Vision is to develop the whole person to seek the truth through the teachings of Christ in Faith, Hope and Love.
We aim to maximise learning and growth to develop the beliefs, values, attitudes, knowledge, skills and practices to enable all to become responsible, inner-directed contributing members of God’s family.
We believe that the culture of the Catholic school permeates all aspects of school life. The full dignity of the person is enhanced when all elements are interlinked. Our policies, practice and curriculum implementation are centred around the dignity of the human person within our community.
At Infant Jesus School, we strive to:
• Care for each other and help each other learn.
• Co-operate with each other.
• Show consistency in what we say and what we do.
• Be nurturing and supportive of all those within the community.
• Provide a happy learning environment in which every student feels safe and has the opportunity to participate in all activities.
• Build positive relationships with each other and #ExpectGreatThings
© Infant Jesus School 2017
17 Smith St, Morley WA 6062
Tel: (08) 9276 1769 | Fax: (08) 9276 2998
Website by Chameleon Logic