Position: Full Time, Ongoing Position commencing 18 July 2022
Commencing: 31 January 2022
Infant Jesus School, Morley is a double stream co-educational primary school catering for children from Pre-Kindy to Year 6 with an approximate enrolment of 500 students. The school has a strong sense of community with an emphasis on pastoral care and acceptance of all cultural and social backgrounds and needs. The school enjoys a close relationship with the parish and strong support from the parent community. Infant Jesus School is looking for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Canteen Manger who is committed to their role in the school.
This is a part-time (0.9049 FTE) / 42 weeks per year, ongoing position. The successful candidate must be available Monday to Friday during the school term, and two weeks during the January school holidays.
- Be fully supportive of the ethos and objectives of Catholic Education and have an understanding and ability to contribute to the mission and vision of Infant Jesus School.
- Experience in enrolments, school administration and front desk duties within a primary school setting
- Strong technical skills including experience in AoS, SEQTA and Microsoft Office are essential
- Demonstrate integrity, loyalty and an ability to maintain confidentiality on key issues
- Have a professional attitude and ability to organise and prioritise tasks working independently and as part of a cohesive team
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff, students and parents.
- Have a sense of pride and enjoys the work they do.
- Current First Aid Certificate (to be obtained if not held)
- National Coordinated Criminal History Check, from the Department of Education
- COVID Vaccination, including booster
- Working with Children Screen Check
Have completed or working towards ‘Accreditation to Work in a Catholic School’
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
Applicants are advised of the vaccination requirements for various occupations and workforces in WA, including employees working in, or attending school sites. More information can be found at Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for WA workforces.
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
A current National Police History Check as issued by the Department of Education Western Australia must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education website.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website. An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Tenure:This is a Full-Time, Ongoing position commencing 18 July 202
- Infant Jesus Non-Teaching Application – to be completed
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications Close: 31st May, 2022
Post The Principal
17 Smith Street
Please send a copy of your application to Irene.Baginski@cewa.edu.au
Early Childhood Teacher
Position: Full-Time Temporary
LSL replacement commencing Semester Two 2022.
Infant Jesus School, Morley is a double stream co-educational primary school catering for children from
Pre-Kindy to Year 6 with an approximate enrolment of 500 students. The school has a strong sense of community with an emphasis on pastoral care and acceptance of all cultural and social backgrounds and needs. The school enjoys a close relationship with the parish and strong support from the parent community. Infant Jesus School offers a vibrant curriculum and we are looking for dynamic and a creative early childhood teacher who is committed to their teaching vocation.
- Be a practising Catholic and fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic Education
- Be an exemplary, enthusiastic educator who works well with their peers to plan for and implement teaching programs that improve student learning.
- Understand the importance of developing positive relationship with children, staff and parents and can demonstrate evidence of such actions.
- A sound knowledge of the West Australian Curriculum with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and differentiated learning.
- Evidence of early childhood pedagogy and understanding of the EYLF and NQS.
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills that create a supportive and safe environment
- Possess strong ICT skills and the ability to integrate technology in the teaching and learning program.
- Demonstrate an ability to take on extra roles and be involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Relevant 4-year Education tertiary qualification
- Accreditation to teach Religious Education or working towards (preferred)
© Infant Jesus School 2017
17 Smith St, Morley WA 6062
Tel: (08) 9276 1769 | Fax: (08) 9276 2998
Website by Chameleon Logic