Position: Part-Time Temporary Position (Possibility of Ongoing in 2023)
Infant Jesus School, Morley is a double stream co-educational primary school catering for children from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6 with an approximate enrolment of 500 students. The school has a strong sense of community with an emphasis on pastoral care and acceptance of all cultural and social backgrounds and needs. The school enjoys a close relationship with the parish and strong support from the parent community. Infant Jesus School offers a vibrant curriculum and we are looking for a Social Worker who is committed to their vocation.
- Developing positive, trusting and professional relationships with students and their families.
- Sharing their skills and expertise with staff.
- Liaising with outside community agencies.
- Assisting in referrals to agencies.
- Conducting whole class workshops where necessary and demonstrating strategies which teachers can employ in their classrooms.
- An approved membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers with the appropriate qualification such as a Bachelor of Social Work
- Accreditation to Work in a Catholic School (favourable)
Tenure: This is a Part-Time, Temporary position commencing 1 January 2022 and concluding 31 December 2022 (possibility of Ongoing in 2023)
Applications Close: 25 November, 2021
Please send a copy of your application to Irene.Baginski@cewa.edu.au
© Infant Jesus School 2017
17 Smith St, Morley WA 6062
Tel: (08) 9218 1700 | Fax: (08) 9276 2998
Website by Chameleon Logic