Infant Jesus School, Morley is a double stream co-educational primary school catering for children from Pre-Kindy to Year 6 with an approximate enrolment of 500 students. The school has a strong sense of community with an emphasis on pastoral care and acceptance of all cultural and social backgrounds and needs. The school enjoys a close relationship with the parish and strong support from the parent community. Infant Jesus School offers a vibrant curriculum and we are looking for dynamic and creative Music Teacher who is committed to their teaching vocation.
- Be a practising Catholic and fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic Education
- Be an exemplary, enthusiastic educator who works well to plan for and implement teaching programs that improve student outcomes
- A comprehensive knowledge of the West Australian Curriculum (The Arts – Music) with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and differentiated learning across the year levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Integrate digital technologies into an engaging teaching program
- Experience in leading music and choral ensembles
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills that create a supportive and safe environment
- Understand the importance of developing positive relationships with children, staff and parents and can demonstrate evidence of such actions
- Demonstrate an ability to take on extra roles and be involved in creative performances.
Applications Close: 5th February, 2021
© Infant Jesus School 2017
17 Smith St, Morley WA 6062
Tel: (08) 9218 1700 | Fax: (08) 9276 2998
Website by Chameleon Logic